1) Reviewing and analyzing contracts between BTS service providers
2) Assisting the team leader in the context of monitoring, evaluating and controlling the work in order to achieve the stated goals and objectives and reporting them to the recipient of the work;
3) Conducting field visits;
4) Assisting the team leader in formulating the conclusions and recommendations of the implementation activities of the Base Transceiver Station Project Management Unit;
5) Assist the team leader in preparing reports based on work contracts based on the results of measurable activities
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
Based on Project Base
- Umur -
- Min GPA -
- Min. Qualification S1/D4
- Min Experience Manager / Assistan Manager