1. Protect both The Company’s reputation and Financial Interest.
2. Review company’s contracts before its sign, analyzing all clauses, stipulations and liabilities to ensure they suit the company.
3. Responsible for looking over contracts and finding ways to cut cost for the company
4. Renegotiate contact’s terms with the other party.
5. Making draft the entire Company’s contracts and then bring it to the Company’s
1. Bachelor degree in law majoring at Business law or Civil law.
2. The candidate should be detail oriented.
3. Must have excellent writing skills in English.
4. Must able to express themselves effectively and accurately in writing.
5. Must able to manage their time efficiency.
- Umur -
- Min GPA -
- Min. Qualification S1/D4
- Min Experience Staff